Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 121 - May

Yesterday I weighed myself. Forgot to on Saturday, but I have dropped another 2lbs and now weigh 285.2lbs. Which means I have 10.2lbs to go before I am at the weight I want to be at by my birthday. My birthday is on June 30th and I will be turning the big 3-0. *cringing* I know, I know, it's not that big of a deal, but I am having a little bit of a hard time dealing with it. 

May is the fifth month into my new journey (the one I'm succeeding in). 
Goals 
~To lost approximately 8 more lbs. I've been losing 2lbs a week so far and with four more weeks coming that should equal out to 8lbs. But with going to the gym, I may lose more than that. :-) 
~To track what I've eaten every day. I have a little note book that I will write everything down in so I will not forget to track in on SP. 
~To drink the amount of water I am supposed to drink. I've been slacking on that lately and at my last trainer session I could feel that my body didn't have enough water. I barely broke a sweat. Which is not normal when working with him. And water is all I drink. I used to drink a Vitamin Water Zero here and there, but I think the last time I had one was a month or so ago. So definitely need to work on that. 

Mostly I am still focused on my main theme, "One Day At A Time". This is really what I have to do and not be too focused on what's going to happen long term or I know I will get discouraged. 

I will also be blogging more. I haven't really had much to say regarding my weight loss. I have been struggling to lose even the two pounds a week, but I mostly blame the non-tracking habit I've picked up lately. Back to tracking for sure! 

To reinforce my One Day At A Time theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment