Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 79 - The Weekend

I had a fantastic weekend!! Saturday I weighed in at 301.6lbs. Last Saturday It was 303.4lbs so I'd lost 1.2lbs total. Not as much as usual, but I don't mind, because I still lost. I ate bad at the beginning of the week and I couldn't exercise any because of aftershock twinges with my back. When I weighed I really only had hopes of maintaining my current weight after not eating right at the beginning of the week and no exercise, but nope! That wasn't the case! I still lost my 1.2lbs!!! :-D 

Saturday night I went to my boss' wedding in my new SMALLER outfit and had a great time. The wedding was beautiful, and the reception was fun, especially chilling with my co-workers. The best part was all the compliments I got on my weight loss. At work, I am wearing a uniform that is 2 or 3 sizes too big and is soooooo baggy. Then I show up in clothes that fit and people noticed. It was such a huge motivational booster too. 

Sunday I slept in really late and relaxed for the most part. I got to see my friend that I haven't seen in a really long time. I spent a couple of hours with her and she and her nephew got me to try seeweed chips. NEVER Again!!! Those things were so nasty!!! I still shudder at the thought of them, lol! The only plus side is that a serving of those chips are only 10 calories. But fish and salt flavored seeweed chips are just not worth it, lol. 

All in all I had a great weekend, even with the mishap of the seeweed chip, lol. But I'm still motivated and going strong! 

Quote of the day: 
"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are." 

-Bernice Johnson Reagon

No comments:

Post a Comment