Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83 - Whoville?

Let me start with this: 
 

emoticon I am one quarter of the way finished with my journey!!! 

And.... 

wait for it..... 

wait for it..... 

I am officially 298.6lbs! I am finally in twoville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emoticon I have never been this excited and honestly I don't even remember the last time I was in twoville. I never weighed myself. Even when I went to the doctor, I didn't look at the scale numbers so I didn't have to know exactly how much I weighed. I didn't want to know. I lived in a world of denial about my weight and felt that I would always be okay. Even after my mom had a triple bypass at the age of 47 and my dad had A-Fib at the age of 53. 

So on this beautiful Friday I have something incredible to celebrate and finally hit one of my short term goals! 

Have a great day Sparkers!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment