Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 10 - Motivation

I seem to have lost some of my motivation. But I think it's because they've got me working 3 twelve hour shifts here at work. All in a row. Normally I don't mind working the shifts at all, but right now I get here at 6a and then leave at 6p. So it's dark when I get here and dark when I leave. Really kills my motivational "buzz". I love being outside, especially when it's nice and cool outside like it is in Houston right now. Thankfully this is just for this week and next. 

I also think that my "One Day At A Time" motto has gone out of focus. So I am really trying to focus on that, because that is all I can do. Take everything one day at a time. 

I was browsing on Facebook feeling generally sorry for myself when I came across the following, and I realized that it was a sign that I'm on the right track with my motto. So without further ado. 






*Original Post Date 01-10-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment