Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 37 - Wow!

I did my weekly weigh in on Saturday and I am now down to 322.8. I didn't lose much weight compared to my last weight in at 323.2. I think it's because I stopped tracking my food for last week. I still truly believe I ate healthy, but might have gone over by eating a little too much due to not tracking. And I really wasn't being true to myself by not tracking. So this week, I'm back to it. No more skipping tracking, there are no excuses really. I've got reminders set up on my phone to help me and two apps to track on. :-) 

Another is that I've been super busy last week with work and other stuff, plus the rain kept me indoors a lot of the days, so exercise was pretty non-existent. But that is an excuse and one of the mottos I have is No Excuses! So time to start doing some more exercises! 

Goals for this week: 
1. Track every day. 
2. Really start using Coach Nicole's 28 Day Boot Camp DVD. 

Positive Motivational Quote For My Day: 




*Original Post Date 02-06-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment