Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 50!

Day 50 is here and I'm still doing this!!!! I'm still super excited because I'm still eating right and exercising, and I've only really cheated once since I started and that was at the beginning. 

Friday I had a jewelry party to go to for my sister in law and I wanted to look nice.

Previously when I went clothes shopping, I had to shop at Woman Within online. They were one of the only places online really that I knew about to shop. But since I've lost a total of 33lbs now (officially at 312lbs!!!!) I am able to shop at places like Torrid and Lane Bryant. So I can actually go into the store and try on clothes and not look dumb when they don't fit. So before when I shopped on line I would get a size 34 in jeans, and Friday when I went shopping I found that I am down to a size 26! Of course right now that is still not enough for me, I eventually want to fit in normal sized clothing!! But I am incredibly excited that I was able to shop in a store rather than online for once in a long, long time! I also got a few new shirts and am down to a 4X in shirts rather than the 6X I was in. 

Things are definitely looking up in my weight loss journey and I cannot wait for more milestones to cross. :-) 

*Original Post Date 02-19-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment