Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 40 - Enough Said!

I can't believe that it has been 40 days since I've started this journey. I weighed yesterday morning at 321.6. My lowest in a long time! I am actually getting too small for my pants! That is such a good feeling. Tuesday I joined 24 Hour Fitness and after a two hour sign up process, I finally got to use the treadmill for a quick exercise. Yesterday I went back and hit the racquetball court, rowing machine, four various weight machines, and went swimming. Needless to say I am sore today! 

I am excited about tonight though, because I have a 1 hour session with a trainer at my gym. :-) 

I can definitely tell a difference between how I feel today and how I felt when I first started. I can't believe I've made it 40 days. I'm still sticking with my motto "One Day At A Time", but I still can't wait for that end result I know is coming. :-D 

January 1, 2012  

February 8, 2012 

*Original Post Date 02-09-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment