Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 48 - Busy Bee & Restrictions

I'm haven't weighed yet this week after weighing last time. I don't even remember when that was I've been so busy. I haven't been to the gym all week because work has kept me busy and so has life really. Also, I got two new tattoos and I'm really trying to let them get good and healed before causing myself to sweat excessively. 

I also had a pretty awesome realization hit me earlier this week. I am losing weight and I have been restricted from certain things because of my overweightedness(is that a word? lol). But the realization is that as I lose weight more and more, several previous restrictions are being lifted. 

I don't know why it took me that long to realize it. I work in security and possible jobs from here are police, military and such and so many of the guys are I work with are usually ex-military, or going into the police departments and/or military. Usually when one of my co-workers would tell me they were going into either work field I would be like, "Oh I could never do that!" But now I know that when I lose all of this activity restricting weight, I can be "Oh I don't want to do that." Because in all reality I do not want to go into either field. I just can't see being happy getting yelled at, but I could totally do it. 

Last weekend I have a total of four days off, which was a super lovely mini-vacation! I ended up getting two different tattoos. I went on Friday with my brother who was getting on in memory of our mom, and ended up getting one with him that night. But when we got there we put our names in a drawing and I won a free tattoo up to $100. 

This is the first tattoo I got, it's my last name. 
 

The next tattoo I got was my free tattoo and is only half way done. It is in memory of my dad. I still have to add wings and his initials. 
 

And of course I can't end my blog without a quote. :-) 
 
*Original Post Date 02-17-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment