Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 46 - My Birthday Goals

Part of one of my Live Mind Motivational class assignments is to post a blog of the goals I want to accomplish by my birthday on June 30th. 

1. Lose weight! I know I know, I'm supposed to put a specific number. I can't do this the easy way? .... Darn. Okay, so my goal weight by my birthday is 275lbs. I currently weigh 315.6 (lost another 2lbs, yay!) and I KNOW another 40lbs can be dropped within the next 4.5 months. 

2. Buy new clothes! I don't want to buy all new clothes just yet, especially since I'm still losing. Although the scrunched up pants look isn't the hottest trend, or especially professional at work, it's a sign of my weight loss and reminds me where I cannot go back to. 

3. Walk the entire way around the local lake near my house. Not truly a lake, but a reservoir pond near my house that my family and I walk around to see the sights. My brother, sister-in-law and their three children go with me. The last time we walked it we got 1/3 the way around it before having to turn back because it was getting dark. But totaled 1.88 miles. So walking the whole way around will be a great accomplishment! 

And those are my first 3 goals on the journey of many goals to come. 

This is so true so I must share it! 
 


*Original Post Date 02-15-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment