Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 23 - Continuing the Journey

My weekend went well! Well, besides not enough calories that is. But again it was by a hundred calories or so therefore I am not going to beat myself up about it. Good news is that when I weighed Saturday (Saturdays and Wednesdays are weigh days) I've gone down more. :-D So I've lost a total of 19 pounds!!!!!!!!!! Extremely excited about it, yet trying to keep a calmness about it too. 


I went riding at Terry Hershey park again on Saturday. I went pretty late so I was unable to go as far as I wanted before it got too dark. Still rode for a total of 3.59 miles! 



In other news I have decided to walk a 5k in February. I've decided that if I can ride my bike 5 miles I can walk a little over 3. I'll be signing up on February 4th and walking February 25th. It is the Conoco-Phillips Rodeo Run. In my case, the Rodeo Walk, lol. Running is definitely not in my picture yet, but eventually it will be! 



My goal for the end of the year: Be physically fit enough and able to ride the Terry Hershey trail the entire way and back! Which is a total of 13.24 miles. :-) I think that if I keep this up, I can do this! 



However! I am still taking everything one day at a time and right now, that is what is working for me. :-) 



*Original Post Date 01-23-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment