Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 54 - Discouraged No More!

I feel so discouraged today. I am still eating within my calorie range which is from 1700-2050, and I've actually lowered it from the one SparkPeople gave me since I've been losing weight. However, I gained a pound! I know, I know, it's one pound and I really shouldn't be making a big deal out of this, but I am on the road to a fitter me. That one extra pound I gained back feels like I'm driving in reverse and picked it up after I've already kicked it out of the car. 

Today I drive forward and I will be kicking it back out of the car! I know I can do this! I've been through losing 33lbs already and I know it's possible! 

I haven't been exercising every day like I should and I haven't been going to the gym either. I used the excuse of letting my tattoos heal, but I know in the end that was really just another excuse to not work out. My gym buddy has been busy and I feel really intimidated going to the gym alone. But no more! Today I AM going to the gym, alone or with my gym buddy! No more excuses! After going to the gym a couple of weeks ago and losing the 4lbs in 2 days I should have known to keep going. BUT that's okay, because I'm still fighting and I WILL lose this extra pound that crept back AND many more pounds to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment