Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 3 - A New Start


2012 is here! I can't believe it, especially with all the craziness of last year. So to start it off right I am going to back to SparkPeople! My new motto for this year? One day at a time! That's all I can do. I think last time I tried this I didn't look at it that way and just kept looking towards the future. But now, I am simply going to focus on one day at a time. 

One issue I seem to be having right now is that I am not eating enough calories? This is a first. I know that I am limiting my food intake, but whenever I get done eating everything, I realize that I am full. Well that and the choices I am making are healthier. 

I found that whenever I cook for myself, it is always a healthier alternative to whatever may come in a box. And I am controlling my portions. 

Random thoughts everywhere today. 


*Original Post Date 01-03-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment